Skip to main content

Full text of "2016 Emails Between Wilshire Center BID And The City Of LA or Tara Devine"

See other formats

Subject:  Re:  BID  board  member  contacts  for  Forum  invitation  and  pre-event  survey
From:  Tom  Meredith
Date:  1 2/09/201 6 1 1 :31  AM

To:  Nicole@hollywoodchamber.net,  Vicki  Nussbaum  <vicki@villageatshermanoaks.com>,  Rafik  Ghazarian
<rafikg76@gmail.com>,  serranochilipepper@yahoo.com,  heather@larchmontvillagebid.com,
Rebecca@larchmontvillagebid.com,  mike@wilshirecenter.com

CC:  Adeena  Bleich  <adeena.bleich@lacity.org>,  Alexander  Kim  <alexander.kim@lacity.org>

BID  Contacts,

I wanted  to  clarify  one  point  in  previous  my  email.  Please  note  as  follows:

We  now  need  the  contact  information  for  all  board  members  and  paid  staff  for  your  individual  BIDs,  whether  or  not  they  will  attend  the  Forum.
Please  let  me  know  if  you  have  any  questions,  comments  or  need  more  clarification.

Tom

DAVID  RYU

L.A.  CITY  COUNCILMEMBER*  S

Tom  Meredith

Community  Outreach  Coordinator
Los  Angeles  City  Councilmember  David  Ryu

Hollywood  Field  Office:  323.957.6415
City  Hall:  213.473.7004
tom.meredith@lacitv.org

www.davidrvu.lacitv.org

On  Fri,  Dec  9,  2016  at  1 1 :02  AM,  Tom  Meredith  <tom.meredith@lacitv.ora>  wrote:

Greetings  to  CD4  BID  Contacts,

Thank  you  for  responding  to  the  poll  you  took  regarding  time  for  the  BID  Forum  in  January  1 01 7.  The  majority  of  you  voted
for  1 0:00  am  to  1 2:00  pm.  We  are  still  working  on  the  actual  date  of  the  event,  but  will  most  likely  be  the  last  or  first
Thursday  in  January  and  February,  respectively.

We  now  need  the  contact  information  for  all  board  members  and  appropriate  staff  for  your  individual  BIDs  who  will  attend
the  event.  This  list  should  include  board  member's  full-name,  position  on  your  board,  email,  mailing  address  and  phone
number.

May  I obtain  this  list  from  each  of  you  by  end  of  day,  Monday,  December  1 2?

Please  let  me  know  how  I can  help  you.  I can  reach  out  to  any  board  member  if  that  will  help  expedite  creating  your  list.

Thank  you  for  your  assistance  in  developing  this  event.  Councilmember  Ryu  is  really  looking  forward  to  connecting  with
all  of  you  at  the  Forum.

Best  to  you  and  yours  in  this  Season  of  Giving,

Tom

DAVID  RYUjJ